Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Many people think that Bad Sweater Guy collects Bad Sweaters

Many people think that Bad Sweater Guy collects Bad Sweaters. Not so! All of the Bad Sweaters in my collection were ones I actually wore back in the 1980s and 1990s. I dress better now.
But! Recently I dug through my photo archives and found this spectacularly rare item. It's me with one of my most iconic sweaters -- brand new. Look: The tags are even still on. And check out how happy I look.
At this moment in time Icould have chosen to cast aside this cardigan nightmare. But no. I embraced it fully. And now the rest of the world benefits from my foresight. And pack-rat tendencies.
Whatever. I declare the 2009 Bad Sweater season open. Order my movie and send me photos of your own Bad Sweaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment