Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My recent excavation through my old photos turned up another gem

My recent excavation through my old photos turned up another gem. This one's from mid-February 1992. That's me, Bad Sweater Guy, there in the middle, chatting up then-Gov. Bill Clinton of Arkansas. I had traveled to New Hampshire with a group of Northwestern University students who were canvassing on Clinton's behalf. I covered their exploits for The Daily Northwestern.
Note that I’m actually wearing one of my signature Bad Sweaters, and the governor seems unfazed. Do Bad Sweaters really have any affect on politics? After meeting me and my Bad Sweater, Clinton went on to a surprising second-place finish in the Democratic primary. Flash forward to 2008, when Sen. John McCain lashed out at his advisers for making him wear “gay sweaters."
Clinton? Sweater tolerant. Two-term president. McCain? Sweater intolerant. Not president.
http://www.abcdwholesale.com/

Women's sandals
Women clothing
Men Clothing
Women's Shoes
Mens Shoes
Handbag and Wallet
Sport Jerseys
Brand Electronics
Fashion Jewelry
Other Product

No comments:

Post a Comment